Garden Glow

Thursday, May 14, 2015

First off, I wanted to say 'Hi' and 'Welcome' to everyone visiting from Honey We're Home!  I was honored to be featured in her round-up of HWH Loves Bloggers Living Rooms.  So many beautiful spaces!  I'll be sharing more about my living room soon, but I hope you'll take a look around and come back again!  


With summer approaching and school about to let out, I am ready to have more relaxed evenings.  I remember when my son was younger,  we used to put down blankets and watch the stars come out at night.  Our recent visit to the Fernbank Planetarium has got me wanting to stargaze again.  



Here in Georgia, it's so hot in the summer, that it's usually not comfortable outside until the evening.  But it's the perfect time to get outside and enjoy the garden.  With the addition of a few string lights, you get a beautiful evening glow.




One of the other great things to do in the garden is cookout!  For the longest time, I found it intimidating.   But check back tomorrow, and I'll be sharing some ideas that helped me conquer the grill!

If you would like to receive posts in your inbox, just subscribe on the right!

2 comments